How much does an Immigration Attorney make in Texas? The average Immigration Attorney salary in Texas is $79,327 as of June 28, 2021, but the range typically falls between $68,903 and $91,120.
Do immigration lawyers make good money?
While an immigration attorney can average a salary of $79,866 per year, or $38.4 per hour, there are many opportunities for immigration attorneys to make more. For example, in New York, NY you might make $115,278 per year. … The highest paying states for immigration attorneys include New York, California and Washington.
What is the highest paid lawyer?
Highest paid lawyers: salary by practice area
- Patent attorney: $180,000.
- Intellectual property (IP) attorney: $162,000.
- Trial attorneys: $134,000.
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
What is the salary for a immigration lawyer?
Salary Ranges for Immigration Lawyers
The salaries of Immigration Lawyers in the US range from $55,870 to $187,200 , with a median salary of $115,820 . The middle 60% of Immigration Lawyers makes between $115,820 and $120,480, with the top 80% making $187,200.
How much do immigration lawyers make in Dallas?
How much does an Immigration Attorney make in Dallas, Texas? As of Jun 29, 2021, the average annual pay for an Immigration Attorney in Dallas is $75,770 an year.
How much do immigration lawyers make in Miami?
How much does an Immigration Attorney make in Miami, FL? The average Immigration Attorney salary in Miami, FL is $78,644 as of June 28, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $68,310 and $90,335.
Are most lawyers rich?
You probably won’t be rich.
Most lawyers earn more of a solid middle-class income,” says Devereux. … If you become a lawyer because you think it will make you wealthy, you may find yourself very disappointed, especially if you could have made an equivalent salary at a job that you would have enjoyed more,” Devereux says.
What type of lawyers make millions?
Highest-Paid Specialties for Lawyers
- Medical Lawyers. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field. …
- Intellectual Property Attorneys. IP attorneys specialize in patents, trademarks, and copyrights. …
- Trial Attorneys. …
- Tax Attorneys. …
- Corporate Lawyers.
What field of law is most in demand?
Highest Client Growth Rates by Practice Area
- Family Law: +2450% (YoY) (Top growth area: Alimony) …
- Consumer Law: +2295% (YoY) …
- Insurance: +2190% (YoY) …
- Criminal Law: +1680% (YoY) …
- Civil Rights: +1160% (YoY) …
- Personal Injury: +660% (YoY) …
- Estate Planning: +330% (YoY) …
- Bankruptcy: +280% (YoY)
Are lawyers richer than doctors?
According to the BLS, medical doctors which include both medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) earned an annual median salary of $208,000 per year in 2016. Lawyers, according to the BLS, had an annual median salary of $118,160 in 2016, a significant difference between them of $89,840.