Mail your forms to the address listed on that form’s webpage. You may submit your forms through USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS.
How do I send documents to USCIS?
Tips for Filing Forms Online
- Step 1: Create a USCIS online account if you don’t already have one. …
- Step 2: Select “File a Form Online.”
- Step 3: Complete all sections of your form. …
- Step 4: Upload evidence. …
- Step 5: Review and digitally sign your form. …
- Step 6: Pay the filing fee. …
- Step 7: View appointment notices.
Where do I send my USCIS forms?
Please use one of the following addresses:
- USCIS California Service Center. USCIS. California Service Center. Attn: I-765. …
- USCIS Nebraska Service Center. USCIS. Nebraska Service Center. Attn: I-765. …
- USCIS Texas Service Center. USCIS. Texas Service Center. Attn: I-765. …
- USCIS Vermont Service Center. USCIS. Vermont Service Center.
What forms can you file online USCIS?
USCIS Makes Two More Applications Available for Online Filing
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card;
- Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings;
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization; and.
Where do I send my i 485 form?
Send your Form I-485, Form I-140, and Form I-907 together to the address listed in the Form I-907 filing instructions. Do NOT file Form I-907 at a USCIS Lockbox facility.
File your form at the USCIS Chicago Lockbox if you live in:
- New Hampshire;
- New Jersey;
- New York;
- Rhode Island;
- Vermont; or.
Can you send a letter to USCIS?
Now, obviously, you can send USCIS general letters asking them questions about the status your case and things like that. But the one time that you don’t want to send a letter to the USCIS is when they’ve asked you for more information or you’ve already had your interview.
How many pictures should I send to USCIS?
100 photos per year of being together. Photos for the dating period, engagement period, and marriage period. No more than 20 photos per event, such as a wedding, vacation, gathering, graduations, etc. Photos can be screenshots of video calls.
Can I send Express Mail to USCIS?
In the United States, one good option is to go to the post office and use certified mail with a return receipt for all your applications or correspondence with USCIS or the consulates. … Better yet, use U.S. Express Mail, which includes online tracking and signature proof.
What documents do I need for i-130?
As a U.S. citizen, you have to submit a photocopy of a birth certificate, passport, certificate of citizenship, naturalization certificate, or consular report of birth abroad. Lawful permanent residents must submit a photocopy of both sides of your green card or other permanent residence proof.
Can you fill out immigration forms online?
Submitting your application online provides you with several benefits. Get helpful instructions and tips from USCIS as you complete your form using our secure online filing system, avoid common mistakes, and pay your fees online. These are just a few of the many benefits filing online offers.
Can you have 2 USCIS account?
Step 1: Go to the Sign Up page.
Do not create a shared account with anyone. Your USCIS online account is only for you. Individual accounts allow us to best serve you and protect your personal information.
Can I call USCIS for questions?
Dial 800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833) and ask your question in English or Spanish. The system will answer your question and can send you links to forms and information by email or text.
What documents do I send with I-485?
For a typical applicant, an I-485 checklist of supporting documents should include:
- Government-Issued Photo ID. …
- Passport-Style Photos. …
- Birth Certificate. …
- I-94 Arrival/Departure Record. …
- I-797 Notice of Action. …
- Proof of Lawful Status.
What evidence must you submit with Form I-485?
Supporting Documents to Submit with Form I-485
A birth certificate, copy of your passport, photos and a Notice of Action may also be required with your application. The forms and documents to submit with Form I-485 vary based on your answers in the application.